This service is fully available only after the development of the complete design project STANDARD, because only in such a project there is a full understanding of the scope and final appearance of the future interior.
Types of work carried out during project management:
- Consultations with the construction team on all diagrams and design project drawings during the renovation work;
- Preparation of a repair work schedule (together with the construction team’s foreman) and monitoring of its deadlines and execution;
- Formation of a comprehensive budget for turnkey repairs and reporting of expenses according to this budget;
- Author’s supervision throughout the entire period of repair work execution – verification of work performed according to the design project to prevent errors in the construction team’s work;
- Weekly visits to the site;
- Weekly photo and video reports from the site;
- Project adjustments in case of unforeseen situations during the renovation;
- Consultations with the customer regarding all subcontracting organizations and goods manufacturers (ventilation/air conditioning, heating, furniture, lighting, electrical hardware, etc.);
- Product search (equipment) and subsequent negotiations (tendering) with suppliers to clarify their technical characteristics, availability (or substitutes), cost, and terms of supply;
- Support of the studio’s internal bonus programs for the manager – equipment specialist;
- Control of product compliance for complaints and exchanges with suppliers.
The project manager and design project author are assigned to the site, who perform the above list of works throughout the entire renovation. In case of “freezing” of repair work, the service is suspended and resumed if necessary.
Cost of project management service:
It is calculated individually depending on the complexity, volume of work, and technical equipment of a particular project. Approximately from $600/month. Payment is made monthly throughout the entire period of repair work until the object is fully handed over.
The client does not interact with the construction team, contractors, or adjacent engineers at all, all issues are resolved exclusively through the project manager. That is, we take on all the burdens of the renovation – from organizing the entire work process to accepting goods at the site.
This service will allow you to save time on communicating with the work crew and their control, on purchasing and supplying everything necessary. You have a full understanding of the total “turnkey” budget and planning of expenses for the entire renovation period until occupancy in advance.
Project management support is suitable for people who do not have time to deal with the organization of renovation and all accompanying processes but want to get a quality result in the form of a professionally implemented project.